Welcome to the Food Pantry
The Food Pantry is a local community organization created to assist those who are in need of emergency food resources. Our Food Pantry serves all residents that live within Sauk Prairie School District area who qualify according to the federal income guidelines.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital or family status.
Please know that all questions and provided information are kept strictly confidential.
How to Receive Services
The following is a list of guidelines and requirements when receiving Food Pantry services. Your cooperation will help ensure a pleasant experience for everyone.
- All the food that we distribute comes from donations (food or money to purchase food) from our community.
- Please be fair to everyone by taking only the posted limits and do not ask for additional food or extra services.
- When possible, bring your own bags.
- Park farther away in the parking lot if possible. This leaves the limited spaces near the door for those who cannot manage the walk. Volunteers will help you get your food to your vehicle.
- There are five distributions each month. Food is received all during the month and shelves are restocked on a regular basis. No distribution consistently has more food than any other distribution.
- We have no control over the length of the wait for food or for the lack of a large indoor space in which to wait. Your cooperation and patience is appreciated both with the pantry volunteers and with one another.
Use of the pantry is a privilege, not a right. We reserve the right to ask anyone causing a disturbance or problem to leave.